I am now *open* for review requests. Check out my Review Policy Page for more info

Friday, September 19, 2014

Five Things Not to Do to Your Blog Readers


Hey guys long time no see. Life has been a bit crazy, so I thought I would come back with a list of things a blogger should NOT do to their readers.

1.Disappear without warning
Even when real life gets crazy, just post a quick note to tell your readers. Don't just drop off the face of the earth.

2. Accidentally publish a blank post
Before you  officially drop off the face of the earth, make sure all of your posts are canceled or completed. Having a blank page is embarrassing and confusing to those who see it. 

3. Make lists with less bullet points than promised
Really I just wanted to find a silly way to apologize to everyone for disappearing and not giving an explanation. Over the summer I was working 12 hour days and had no time to do anything extra. Now that I am back to my normal schedule I am trying to get back into the swing of things and make things as normal as they ever are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment