I am now *open* for review requests. Check out my Review Policy Page for more info

Monday, May 27, 2013

Nothing Much

I realize that right after I said I shouldn't be disappearing again, I disappeared. In my defense I have been in an intense class where I am stuffing a semester's worth of learning into one month. That month is coming to a close soon, but I do have two more classes and another internship that I am starting. I refuse to let that get in the way of my blogging though.

I actually really miss this. There are so many things happening that I have wanted to talk about. Amazon making fanfiction legit and my new internship with the South Atlantic Modern Language Association starting tomorrow.

I would tell you more about what is going on in my life, but I will save that for tomorrow's Tackle It Tuesday (which I am likely to write right now). And as soon as I get off my lazy but I am going to finish up several reviews I have in the works. I have read several great books in the past few months, so I look forward to sharing them with you.

Here is a gif just because I love you all:


No comments:

Post a Comment