Ah another new year is here. As usual people are running around making New Year's Resoutions that most of them will not keep. I can't say I'm too different; just hopefully I will end up keeping mine. I have a mixture of personal and professional goals I am determined to keep this year.
- Write something, no matter what, everyday
- Finish writing a manuscript
- Lower my intake of sugar
- Get a short story published
- Be more consistant with my blog
- Present at the South Atlantic Modern Language conference
I like to think these are all pretty managable goals, the only thing I forsee having trouble with is writing everyday and keeping up with my blog. I depend on you guys to keep me going.
What are some of your resolutions? Share them in the comments.